- Application for Admission in school is a hassle-free process, where parents can be assured about having a smooth procedure.
- Collect Registration form from Admission desk of school campus.
- Registration form also available on school website.
- Registration form charges Rs. 500/- non refundable.
- Fill the registration form
- Submit the duly filled form along with required documents via hand at admission desk.
- Admission desk will verify the form and the documents and revert if student is eligible.
- Parents can also schedule a school campus visit over a phone call with our counsellor
- After fulfilled the Registration form does not guarantee admission.
- If you visit the school campus, our admission counsellor will guide you regarding the admission procedure
Documents required at the time of Registration
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of Mother,Father and student(if available).
- An attested photocopy of the student’s Birth Certificate
- School will email registration confirmation on verification of the documents and receipt of the registration fee.
- An attested photocopy of the report card of the class last attended. The original SLC (School Leaving Certificate) from the previous school. (If applicable)
- Three Latest passport size coloured photographs of the student.
- One photograph of each parent.
- One photograph of the guardian (if any).
- One family photo.
Admission open for our following courses :
- ClassAge Criteria
- Pre-NurseryAge: 2 years as on 31 March 2020
- NurseryAge: 3 years as on 31 March 2020
- LKGAge: 4 years as on 31 March 2020
- UKGAge: 5 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 1 Age: 6 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 2 Age: 7 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 3 Age: 8 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 4 Age: 9 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 5 Age: 10 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 6 Age: 11 years as on 31 March 2020
- Grade 7 Age: 12 years as on 31 March 2020
*A relaxation of up to 3 months in the age criteria can be given at the sole discretion of the principal.